100% Raw Scottish Blossom Honey
- Scottish artisan polyfloral honey
- 100% raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered
- Traditionally gathered from soft fruit, rape and spring blossoms in Perthshire between April and June of each year
- Short production season with a unique palate as dictated by its terroir
- Not heated over the normal temperature of the hive to retain its natural goodness and superior flavour
- Farmed, collected and extracted using traditional methods
- Produced in small batches and bottled and labelled by hand
- Each sales goes towards the survival of the bee and their essential work in pollination.
In the spring of each year, we put our hives on the famous soft fruit farms of the local Perthshire area, where our honey bees have been pollinating blossoms for over 60 years. Pollination is essential in producing the perfect berry - in size, shape, colour, texture and flavour. In turn, our bees gather the nectar to produce our Scottish Blossom Honey.
Raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered, this light, soft-set honey has a mild palate and velvety, melt-in-the-mouth texture, ending with a long, sweet tangy finish bursting with fruit. Harvested June 2019.